Friday, October 30, 2009

Hate Doctors!

I have been having pain as we all know. The doctor said to take antibiotics and see if they help. They are not helping and I am getting worse along with the pain I am now puking my guts out! No I am not pregnant unless it is a tubal pregnancy because I had my tubes tied 4yrs ago. I have no idea what is wrong with me but I do know it isn't good.
Hopefully I can find a doctor that will treat me like a person instead of a drug seeking freak and FIX me instead of throwing meds at it like they are good at. I mean really would it hurt them to run a few tests and find out the problem instead of guessing? I really don't think it would. Yet another reason I wanted to be a nurse, to help people talk to the doctors. I can't even talk to them for myself. Who the hell do I think I am trying to help someone else? I don't want drugs in fact, that is the last thing I want. My body is messed up enough without adding chemicals that can do more harm than good. I really feel like someone stood me on my head and dumped salt in my lower girl parts and it is rotting away my insides. How in anyone's right mind can they expect me to deal with this for another 7 days? I have been throwing up off and on all week the pain in my stomach is killing me and my migraines are enough for me to just go to the hospital and refuse to leave until they fix me. I know when I get there though I will just say okay I will take your meds and see if they help when I want to scream until they find the problem!!! Why do I have to be such a people pleaser? I mean honestly I am actually a bitch but I try to make people happy as well. What is wrong with me? Maybe if I pass out and bump my head they will fix me and when I wake up it will all be over.
Who knows I may hit the jackpot and find a doctor who actually cares about the people they treat instead of the money. Life is to short to be in this much pain all the time and have no idea why! I really just want to be better, have energy and live my life WITH A CLEAR HEAD. Guess life isn't perfect and we get what we are dealt. That should not be how it is though and I firmly believe there are things that the doctors can do but they choose not to. They would rather get that extra from the drug companies with their paycheck. Ok I have ranted enough for now about my problems until I roll out of bed and it's all still here. Good night world!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment