Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Home?

Well my cousin Danielle well she kind of...sort of...well she linked me her blog and I discovered this wonderful BLOGSPOT! I have been blogging for years. Back in the day on AOL Journals and so on and so forth. I have been looking for a new blogging home and I THINK I FOUND IT!! (Thanks Danielle...kind of...sort of). Well I was blogging in a personal forum for around 4 years, and decided to hand it off to someone who had time to deal with the admin aspect of it. So here I am almost a year later starting from scratch.

I have come to the conclusion my husbands mother snorted toooo much coke in her groupie days! I had to take my husbands mother to the doctor today....oh so much fun! For no reason either...she can drive just so we are very clear on that subject. So I had to drag my daughter (4) out and make her sit in a damn car for hours. I finally went off and ran the rest of her errands on my own so I could get the hell home. I really hate that I feel like I have to help people. Bleh...people...lol. So I am off to do it again tomorrow. 2 days without seeing my husband because his mother is incompetent! Okies well this will be continued tomorrow I am sure. I'm going to go sleep off the anger...mwhahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment