Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hmmmmm

I am ready for a change in my life. Not really sure what kind of change but a change none the less. I'm sick of being angry for no reason there has to be a reason I just can't find it. I have decided to hopefully get the job I have been wanting and quit school. BTW I am in college for nursing but the teachers are older than earth itself. I really hope I get this job and start on the road I want to go down soon. There is no way in hell I am staying in this shithole town I'm in for any longer than I have to. I am so sick of all the drama that comes with an everybody knows everybody town. Did you know that small towns are more prone to drug abuse for lack of anything to do? I found that out real quick and for some reason I keep finding myself back here. Hopefully and this is so not set in stone I will get out and stay out! Agenda get this job, get a place closer to this job, and start to live my life the way I want to! Cross your fingers for me I'm gonna need it!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment