Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Hangover?

Halloween was great. The kids had a blast. Storm made out like a bandit and well that means I did too! Yay for Kit-Kats! I wish I could have had pictures of her in the dress I made. Which I will say I will never do AGAIN ever. My camera broke. I am so pissed off about that. She was adorable all little and pink. I used a necklace that I had found in my moms things as a crown. She was just great. Tara kept telling me I was freaking too much but she was just so damn cute I didn't want her to mess up her hair. Tara and I did the normal routine of teasing our hair and painting our faces. I think we were witches this year. The last time we were Ho-Bo's or some shit. Bill was a bum this year, actually with face paint OMG...damn men. He usually wont allow us 5 feet near him with makeup. We had a great time this year and looking forward to next year.

Altho Halloween was a blast today I seem to have the after holiday hangover. I can't seem to stop from crying and not really sure why. I know my step son pissed me the fuck off but usually that just pisses me off and not make me cry. So what the fuck! I am not sad or anything I just have some wet shit that wants to leak out my eyes. Its bull shit really! I hate crying. Maybe its for all the times I should have...lol. I have constipated tear ducts I think. Someone slip me a laxative?? So I decided to hide in my room all day to avoid the trying to explain why I am being a cry baby bitch.

Class officially starts tomorrow. I was wrong about the start day because I am a retard. I really thought it was Sat. Oh Well...it gave me a couple more free days. I looked at the required reading for these courses and OH MY....I love to read but wow.I hope these courses go as smooth as the others did. Something about essays scare me. I can write a all day about nothing at all but not an essay. Speaking of writing I started my book...finally! I haven't gotten to in depth yet but I have some pretty good notes. Hope I make a million dollars, quit school, move to Alaska and live in my very own igloo! No seriously I do want to move somewhere with A LOT of snow and have a cottage. Snuggles in front of a fire sounds damn good to me. If these tears don't stop soon tho it may never happen. Frozen tears to the face suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment