Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blah!

I hate my stomach for real! If it isn't one thing it's another. I have recurring cysts and endometriosis and the docs for some reason think hey why not leave all the stuff in there and make her suffer. My tubes are tied I can't have anymore kids take the shit out already! Now out of the blue I get this really painful UTI and back to the doctors I go. Will it ever end? So on another note people really drive me nuts with their drama here, there and everywhere! Why do people feel compelled to tell me their whole life story and then want me to be stuck in the middle of their drama? I mean I don't care if you tell me your problems just don't put me in them cuz they are so not mine and I really do have my own I promise! See above if you don't believe me and those are just the problems that are on my mind right this min. Anyway I am just ranting about random shit right now but by all means read on to the next post! Oh wait I guess I am technically telling people my problems but the difference is that I am not putting anyone in the middle of my shit no names other than mine were mentioned!

No comments:

Post a Comment