Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sleep

Sleeeeeeep! I just want sleep. It isn't super late but I have a very busy day ahead of me. My Tara is sick and I have to take her and my troll-in-law to the doctor after Stormers Gymnastics. This was supposed to be my week off...lol. I get a week off from school and now I am more overwhelmed than when I have class. My brain won't stop reeling and I miss my baby and wish he would get his ass home. I wish he didn't have such a time consuming job. I never get any time with him anymore. WORK WORK WORK...SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL. He starts school in Dec so it is going to be tougher. My daughter gets hardly any time with him as it is. I know we will manage but its just tiresome to keep giving your all and feeling like your getting nothing. I think mother nature is knocking (again for the 3rd time this month)which is fucking with my crazy hormones. I wish I would just get pregnant already! Then I can hop back on the brat control regulating band wagon GO ME!!! So this is my I can't sleep post. There will be many more> I am the insomniac in the Crazy Lady group!

No comments:

Post a Comment