Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Daylight!

You are not the insomniac you just sleep during the day!....lol Yes I am the one who stays up till 11, 12 ,1 2, 3 and still needs sunlight you could care less.....lol If there were a world that existed only in the night I do believe we would both partake. I love the sun don't get me wrong I would just rather not deal with people and it seems that people sleep at night. Really though it doesn't matter what time of day it is you can usually find one of us to be awake. Yes I am sick but I am not dying and the doctor thing was your idea you were going anyway and if you weren't I would just stay home and deal like I always do instead of going to see some quack! Yes I probably do need antibiotics but I really don't care let it all rot and whither that's what age is right? Ok so here is my morning post I'm sure it will not be the last with Kristin's monster in law and my babies gymnastics I will either be grumpy or excited who knows what the day will bring? Have a great one and we shall see about mine!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment