Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finding me...

I think I am finally on the right path and finding myself. I am happy..go figure ME happy. I am in love with the best man in the world. There are times I want to rip his throat out and stomp on it but over all he is the bestest!! He is in so much pain everyday just to make our family work. I think the only thing that makes me even the least upset at the moment is where I live and my inability to have another baby. I really don't want to have to take all those pills and shots again if I don't have to. Talk about CRAZY BITCH, all those hormones make me psychotic...Mwhahahahah. My brother and his friends used to say I had a psychotic nerve. Damn teenagers!

Stormy was late to her Gymnastics because her grandmother was late getting here. I hate when people think my time is unimportant. On a good note: Stormy is doing great in her class and she really enjoys it. I will have to add pictures of her being a little monkey. It was adorable today, she has a partner in crime named Noah, she was leaving and I told her to say bye to him and she said "Bye Noah I love you". I thought I was going to die, it was the best thing in the world to hear her tell him she loved him. She is recognizing love and what it means, not just something you say when you walk out the door. Later we were at the doctor, sitting in the waiting room, when this little demon girl came up and started pounding on the window separating the rooms screaming at Storm. Stormy politely says "Your Mommy said you need to sit" then "You have to sit like me do"...that's my girl!

We are resuming homeschooling tomorrow since my week is finally at a end as far as errands. She is doing great at home and it makes me extremely happy that it is working out how I had hoped. I am starting her on worksheets tomorrow along with her words videos and computer program. She is still weak on colors but is very advanced on numbers I believe.

SATURDAY is Halloween! Storm decided she has to be a princess. I asked if it could be a zombie princess but all I got was a big fat "NO". I asked if maybe we should make her a vampire princess and again with the "NO". What is with kids now, I loved being all bloody and gory. I would take any normal costume and add face paint, fake blood, fangs, scars. Anything to make it more interesting. Bill wants to go as a California Raisin, he said it will be easy because all he needs in a trash bag and a hair dryer. Men are the crazy ones I promise! So I need to get on this costume making and quick I have like 2 days. I start back to school Saturday also so I have to have it finished by Friday evening.
Wish Me Luck!


SUNDAY I am going to see a friend of mine I haven't seen since I was 14 or 15. I think it will be pretty neat to see how we have changed over the years. It will be awesome to see how our kids interact. She and I were very close from 3rd grade till somewhere around 14. I am sure I will blog more about the visit. We are going to the Florence Mall to let the kiddies play on the carousel.

Oh and Tara I am so the insomniac crazy lady around here so shush!!! Yes it was my idea but I was going that way and need you to feel better so I have someone to pass out candy with!! I love you and hope you feel better.

Well that all for now folks! Got to go fold more laundry GO ME! I love being a home bitch =)

No comments:

Post a Comment