Sunday, November 15, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!

Well I haven't posted in a while so I thought it was time to get with the bloggin! I have been busy with homework and home stuff in general. I finally got my car fixed so I am finally able to run around! Not that I couldn't in my truck but the gas situation is better. More gas LESS money is always a plus!!

Stormer is driving me batty. She is hitting the annoying stage late...or early...wait arn't they always annoying? She is so much fun but lately it has been about testing me and pushing my buttons.

Bill and I are doing so much better finally. I had a talk with him about the fact that insecurity IS NOT attractive and the fact that I married him because I love him and no one else. So far So good....

One of my last posts mentioned me meeting up with a long time friend I had not seen in years. Well that didn't happen. Something always comes up whether it is her or I. I am looking forward to seeing her still. I hope we get some free time (that is actually free) to see each other.

I HAVE STARTED MY BOOK!!
Finally. It has been in my head and in several notebooks for years and has finally come together. I know it is a process that will take me forever. It just makes me feel good that it is finally started! I don't want to give away too much but it is about a daemoness. Half human half demon! And just so everyone knows daemons are not all bad....lol. I hope I will finish in the next few years. I would really like to hear opinions on my story.

Well I am off here to spend time with the Hubs!
Ohhh la la and stuff ';,,;'

No comments:

Post a Comment