Sunday, April 4, 2010

Had a great day with the family for Easter! We grilled out and hunted eggs and stuffs. The kids got lots of candy and the adults got to eat it =) Although after we ate everyone decided it was nap time so we packed up our kids and came home. I love spending time with my bestie she makes my day so much better! The world could end and we would kick Satan out of his chair and make him paint our toenails =) I have no idea what I would do without her!!! I love you Kristin! my mind races on a daily but she calms the storm we are both having issues right now. Bleh! It never fails if my toe hurts hers does if she has a headache I do if my man is an asshole hers is you know it's the soul-mate friendship of all time I swear.I just wish I could snap my fingers and make the world so much better and I can't I don't know how to fix either one of our problems and it kills me to know that this pain is here for the duration =( It's crazy because I fell in love with a man a lot like my father and now I am falling out at the same age I was when my parents got divorced. It broke my fucking heart when my dad left for Texas and my mom remarried. I can not imagine doing that to my baby. My life has been a joke since I was born and has just gotten worse as an adult. No matter how hard I try to be a good person and not make the same mistakes my parents did I always mess up! I always stumble and I can't breath on most days while I try so hard to fight the outcome of my life. I do love the man I am with but I have not been in love with him in I can't tell you how long. When the man you sleep next to every night makes you want to cry yourself to sleep, well it's time to make you happy. I will eventually or I will suffocate in this hell I call life. Enough of my rants for the night I hope everyone's Easter was great have a wonderful week ahead !!!!!!!!!1 <(=o}

No comments:

Post a Comment