Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas? Blah!

Ok so yeah I know I haven't been on in a while. I really have been busy trying to get all the shopping done and plans taken care of and all that shit. UGH! kristin and I have been to Wal-Mart more times than I can count in the past few weeks is a nightmare. I swear Christmas was invented by the stores to get ppl to shop and go retarded nuts on all the not so deals they have. Anyway just thought I would take a few minutes to update everyone on the fact that yes I am still alive Though I may end up offing some ppl if I have to shop again anytime soon....lol j/k Seriously though how do ppl expect me to be nice when everyone out there in the stores are mean and rude and just beg ppl to punch them in the toe? Ok all have a great night and try to stay calm, I know it's difficult but we will make it through the holidays (I HOPE). Love to my family!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment